DNC SAN Number Registration - How-to Instructions
- Click Register New User.
- Fill out your company information, note will need your EIN number. Under “Organization Function” most companies should select “Seller”. If your organization is a non-profit group or provides telemarketing for others, a different “Organization Function” may apply. For details visit: https://telemarketing.donotcall.gov/Entity.aspx.
- Click Submit. You will receive an activation email instantly with your Organization ID Number and Representative Password.
Save a copy of this as you will need this information to renew your account each year.
- Click on the link in the email to confirm your e-mail address is correct.
- Click on “Manage/Renew Subscriptions”. This is the area where you select your area codes.
- Enter your Organization ID and Representative Password as requested to access this section
- Click “Order Area Codes For Your Current Subscription”.
- Click “Sort by Area Code” and select the appropriate Area Codes. Select your desired area codes. Please note that the first five (5) area codes you choose are free. Each additional area code you need costs $54 per area code. This is an annual charge billed by the FTC.
- Once Area Codes are selected, click Continue.
- Verify the selected Area Codes, and then click Continue.
At this point, your Subscription will be processed. This process can take up to 24 hours, but typically it will be completed within 2 hrs. NOTE you will not receive a completion e-mail. The only way to access your SAN & Expiration date is to log back in
- Manage/Renew Subscription
- Click “View Area Code”. Here you will be able to view your SAN Number and Expiration Date and Area Codes for this subscription. Save this information.
Your Do Not Call Registration is Complete.
Note you will need to renew your subscription annually
Our Online Directories have a Do Not Call scrubbing module built-in
Give us a call with any questions (313) 874-0570